Best Way to Get Rid of Blackheads



What is the best way to get rid of blackheads? Unlike pimples, where the solution is to pop them and wash up, the answer is a little more complicated. That's why I'm asking you! There are pore strips that act like superglue. After you put them on your skin and pull them up, they pull out the cores of the blackheads. I've heard of using glue to make your own pore strip. I hope you don't glue your eyes shut! You could take the slow route and simply squeeze them all. I'll look red and bloated if I do that. I'd rather try a fancy face cream. Exfoliant is one option. If you remove the outer layer of the skin, the blackheads should be cleared as well. Finally, an upside to a really bad sunburn. You could use clay masks or salicylic acid peels in place of the do-it-yourself glue treatment. Though you'd have to be careful that someone doesn't take your picture. It's certainly cheaper than microdermabrasion. Though it sounds weird to say I'd like to try acid. Salicylic acid is the chemical core of aspirin. Though you could use benzoyl peroxide, too. I wish good old soap and water were good enough. For a lot of people, blackheads are the result of inadequate cleaning. Washing your face twice a day instead of once could be enough to clear up black heads. That feels like a cheap way out. The poor girl's microdermabrasion is scrubbing blackheads with a tooth brush. What do you think of Retin-A for acne? For people who just have a lot of blackheads, Retin-A is too much. It's like using a sledgehammer on a nail. Would taking vitamin A help my skin? Or my nails? Good nutrition and vitamins will always help your skin and nails. And if all else fails, mix it with the clay mask to help my skin.