Clear Pores Review The Best Acne Treatment (Complete Skin Care System)



Best Acne Treatment By Clear Pores Welcome to health world news. We take you across the globe in search of people and companies that are making a positive difference on our lives. I'm Lisa Ligon. In this program, we look at the clear pores skin cleansing system. A revolutionary combination of products that's changing lives of people suffering from acne. Joining us in the discussion are doctor of clinical psychology Michael A. Carter and Marcela Fernandez who is a marriage and family therapist. Welcome both of you... Thank You...glad to be here... Now let's talk about the pyschological impact of acne. Sure, Lisa. Psychological body with research consistently demonstrates healthy skin is the number one treat people identify with beauty. In personal and social relations, healthy skin plays a crucial role in a healthy psychological life of individual. Also, as we all know the social relations between people is focus on appearance which means that healthy skin is one of the key factors towards good first impressions. Having a healthy skin is a confidence booster, and self-confidence plays a large part towards a healthy psychological perception of oneself. So, acne issue can take away confidence and even damage self-esteem? Acne is a great contibutor to the negative body image and all the baggage that goes with it. Acne related low self-confidence is primarily a psychological condition, and low self-confidence is a potential cause for failure in both private and professional life. On top of that, further psychological body image research shows that subconsciously most individuals desire people with healthy, vibrant, acne-free skin over those skins whose skins is not so healthy looking. But acne is something we have to live with or suffer from. Now, both of you guys endorsed this product, what makes it different from those other skin cleansing systems out there? Well, first of all, Lisa, the clear pores system have treatment that formulated to work. Its revolutionary approach battles acne from outside and inside at the same time. For the outside, there is a facial wash and a protection cream. When you combine that with their blend of herbs in pill form, acne quickly clears up. The pill contains an extremely unique formulation using a variety of natural herbal ingredients which have a solid track record for improving acne conditions and creating great-looking vibrant healthy skin. The cooperation of this two very effective topical creams and the herbal supplement make clear pores in our view one of the best acne treatment systems on the market today. Now, we spoke to several people who have the chance to use the clear pores system. I have had troubled skin in my entire life from teen on. Uhm, I mean I have tried every all of those really drying you know the one's that the dermatologists give you when you have you know bad skin. I even went on active cream which is brutal. I mean...it's so not natural. I've tried everything. I've been to doctors. I, I even tried things in the supermarket, and I even tried going to herbalist, and nothing worked. Every time I have a breakout I would shy away talking to people I would bored interactions, and definitely not talk to pretty girl that walk by me. Clear pores had made a huge difference in my life, and I gain more confidence than I had and more happy that I experienced. So much of what we put in our body shows up on our face. So, with clear pores system, it's working from the inside out. So, not only I am healthier inside but what's coming out in my skin on the outside is a lot healthier. The fact that it's internal as well as external that's what it gives the glow, because there you know there is the internal being and let's face it that there is something good going on inside then it shows on the outside, too. I have no breakout at all, you know. No breakout since I've started it. I cannot tell you the last time I could have said that. The blemishes got diminished in color and size. My skin started evening out in color. I can't even believed when I look at in the mirror. I just can't believed it how great my skin looks. I guess you could say that I just feel pretty. There is no denying that these people are much happier. Definitely, these positive results used of clear pores can eliminate low self-esteem, and restore or build self-confidence. The clear pores system is an ideal product to help improve and maintain a good body image. This will make you both beautiful inside and out. So, if you want to increase your self-confidence and overall body image to a beautiful skin, then the clear pores system is probably for you.