Coolaser and CoolBeam Patient Testimonials



Female 06Ten years ago clients with, for example, deeper skin tone or richer skin tone would not have been candidates for laser. Today, that's simply not the case. Coolaser and Coolbeam can be used on all skin types, all skin tones. Female 19Was quick and it was pretty painless and probably the most dramatic results for the least amount of pain that you could expect from something like this. Female 26Coolbeam is great because a lot of times people get so caught up in taking care of their face that they forget to take care of the body as well. Female 33I lost 60 pounds. There was a lot of weight that I took off and I had an incredible amount of stretch marks. Female 40It can erase sun damage on the ____, the back. It's great for scars, stretch marks, for sagging skin. It's really a miracle. Female 50It was something that was really life changing for me. Dr. Simon Ouria 53Truly, it was an accident that we found out that this laser could work on stretch marks. I was treating scars and around the same scars I noticed that some stretch marks did disappear. Female 03It took care of the stretch marks well enough that I no longer ha d to hide my abdomen from view. I was able to wear a sports bra when I would exercise and now I'm a personal trainer. I'm able to show my midriff. [End of Audio]