Fan Revie aja shows us how she uses her 3 step system



Ok so we are in the bathroom now And I'm going to show you what I usually go through when it comes to cleaning my face and how I use Proactiv. So, because I still have on some makeup I'm going to start with the Makeup Remover Cloths. And you can see, it's not a lot. Mostly just the powder that I had on. And one cloth got it all off. First I'll start off with the Renewing Cleanser. And I don't use much, it doesn't take a lot. Little bit right there. And when I wash my face I make sure to get my problem areas, which are usually right here, in my chin and my forehead. So I make sure to get those areas really well when I'm washing my face. Rinse off Step two is the toner and I just put a little bit on a cotton ball. You can't really see it, but just a little bit and I just go over my face. And before when i had breakouts never would I let anyone see me without my makeup. I would definitely not come out of the house without at least something on. Even if it was just a little bit of something. Now for Step Three which is the Repairing Treatment. Take a little but of that. Again, I don't use a lot of this either. Across my whole face. Now that's it, all the makeup is gone. And that's how I use Proactiv! And thank-you so much for listening to my story. Bye!