How to Cover Acne with Makeup icking a Concealer to Cover Acne with Makeup



The next step that we're gonna take is finding the correct concealer by using a color wheel. Makeup is a lot like an actual art. That's why we're called makeup artist because it's an art and it's a lot like painting in using the color wheel. A lot of problem areas, this full coverage makeup did a fantastic job covering up the majority of her areas that had a little bit of discolorization through here. I still see a little bit of discolor or purple underneath her eyes and so we're gonna find out on the color wheel, going opposite the color wheel, what would neutralize underneath dark circles and it shows yellow. So what I'm gonna do is I'm going to find a concealer that has like a yellow undertone in it to cover up underneath her dark circles. So I'm gonna take a little bit of my yellow here and I'm not gonna just put the yellow directly underneath her eyes. I'm gonna do what's called a foundation concealer relationship, and then I'm going to apply underneath the eye. Going outward in, once again I'm just brushing, you can use your fingers, you can use you know a new brush, you can use your foundation brush. Just adding that underneath and it totally is neutralizing the purple underneath her eyes to give her a nice clean look. And on this side. So I'm finishing up underneath her eyes here and she has a beautiful, full, clean pallet. You can pick up these products anywhere. You can pick it up at the drug store, any local beauty supply, but like I said what I recommend doing is you wanna build a relationship between the foundation and with the concealer. A lot of the foundations or a lot of the concealers you'll find at the beauty supply stores are just yellow, just green, and you wanna mix the two so that you're not just applying the yellow to the skin, to give it a better coverage. And that's the concealer and the color wheel.