How to Use Makeup to Conceal Blemishes lending Makeup to Cover Acne, Blemishes, & Freckles



Hi! I am Yvette Parrish, thanks for joining me at Expert Village. Today I am going to show you how to cover those pesky little acne marks, freckles or any blemishes you want to cover with the use of concealer or foundation. I am applying a little bit here focusing, I have not put any too much under her eyes, yet I am really kind of looking at the center panel. I am continuing to grab foundation in a downward way, and I am just checking right here her center. I am taking the sponge, I am just kind of going over it loosely over her eyelids, all rightโ€ฆ. Now we have some foundation on her, and we can kind of see where she needs a little extra concealer. Now that we have the foundation, I really only see her needing some more additional coverage around her eyes. This foundation really made her smooth and flawless her other parts of her face. I am going to use my finger, and I am going to grab a little bit, you could remember, when we use our fingers we get more product because of the sponge absorbs so much. So now I want to get more productโ€ฆ and I am going to apply it under here. You will notice I am not using a concealer, I am using the foundation, so I want to use as much as a foundation as I can before I get to the concealer. The concealer has a different consistency and is typically thicker. If I can get away with putting less product on her, it will just even look prettier. So what I am doing is called stippling, and I am stippling the foundation where she needs it and if you compare it, it is a big difference and I want to do the same. We still have not touched the concealer, yet which is doing the foundation. So you have to spend a little time if you want to cover a birthmark, a tattoo, under eye circles, if there is an area that you really want to cover, you are going to have to spend an extra 10 minutes on that area, and that is all there is to it, you are just going to have to. You want to put your makeup on in 5 minutes, you are not going to get the professional look. Take your time, stipple it in, you will notice I am using my ring fingerโ€ฆ. Which finger is the bad finger to use Tam, the index finger.