Keratosis Pilaris Cure Found!



Hey YouTube, I'm Ryan, and ever since I was around 14 or 15 years old I've had keratosis pilaris on my arms, shoulders, thighs and, depending on the weather, sometimes my back too. Right now you're looking at some pictures of the keratosis pilaris bumps that I used to have on my skin. When I first found out that I had KP, my dermatologist gave me both over the counter and prescription treatments. They were all different kinds of creams and prescription medications, and some of them cost more then a hundred bucks for like a 2 or 4 ounce tube. None of them did really anything at all to clear my KP and I'm sure there's a few of you out there that know like exactly what I mean. I tried lots of different things to treat my KP, from changing my diet, um exercising more, exfoliating and moisturizing, and lots of other stuff. I've even tried some of the more, I guess, 'out there' treatments like oil pulling and lots of different homeopathic stuff. To be honest, I really got a bit pissed with all of these treatments that didn't work and were really expensive, and so one day I just made a decision to try anything that might work. While none of those things did much, if anything, to treat my KP, I am very happy to say that I've been completely KP free for over a year now. After years of trying everything I finally found this guide online and decided to give it a try. It took a little while at first to notice the changes, like I didn't really notice much difference in my skin for the first couple of weeks. After that though, my skin started becoming more clear, less and less irritated and then the redness and finally the bumps had totally disappeared. The guide is written by someone who had KP herself, and figured out how to get rid of it completely. It's pretty easy to do, and there's no expensive creams or medications at all. Actually, um you can find everything you need at your grocery store. And it tells you exactly what to do to clear your skin as soon as possible, and how to keep your skin clear and KP free for the rest of your life. I strongly urge anyone with keratosis pilaris to read this guide and follow it to the letter, I just can't recommend it enough.