Skin Care Tips & Techniques ow to Clean Your Skin



Hi, I'm Kelli on behalf of Expert Village. I am going to teach you how to properly clean your skin today. Now that we have all her makeup off we are going to cleanse her skin. I am going to just be taking cotton pads and wetting them with a little warm water and I'm going to be dampening them with her skin first. Then I am going to take a little bit of my cleanser, it's a gel cream, so it's good for anyone with normal or combination skin. I'm just going to massage this into her skin with my fingertips. I always recommend avoiding using any kind of facial brushes or facial buffing pads or even a wash cloth because it can be really abrasive on your skin. Especially her, she tends to have a lot of sensitivity and gets a lot of redness in her skin, so if we used anything too abrasive it would really flare up her skin so she would have a lot more redness and then that would lead to a lot of irritation and would be really hard to cover when we move on to makeup. So now that we have massaged in the cleanser we are going to rinse it off. It will remove any excess makeup that may have been left on her skin that the makeup remover didn't get. It will also remove any dirt and oil. Help to pull out impurities out of the pores. This particular cleanser also has a little bit of glycolic acid in there, which is a alpha hydroxy acid that helps dissolve the surface layers of dead skin, so it will leave her with a much smoother texture. We are just going to blot her with a dry towel. That will leave her skin really nice and fresh and clean.