Unpaid Testimonial - Kelocote for Scar Tissue Removal



It was a very tough scar. Venice. Boardwalk. Very ugly. Not cute at all. And it's not good for my appearance to have big ugly scars. "Rosemarie Roberts unpaid testimonial." I first heard about Kelo-cote from my doctor. And wow! Within a few weeks...so much improvement. It was great! My scar tissue was fading. Lightening. It just became more like natural skin tone. And it cleared up my scar. Much better appearance. I was much happier. Kelo-cote was a blessing. Having beautiful skin makes me feel so much better. You can't go out with scar tissue. And being a woman, I mean, that's the worst. You have to have nice, soft, delicate skin. Kelo-cote is such an amazing product. Now that we have a choice, it's so amazing. We don't have to walk around with scar tissue and things that a few years ago everyone had to deal with. And now there's actually a product out there that will help us and you can make it disappear, lighten up. You can feel better about yourself entirely. If you live life, you might get scars. But at least we have Kelo-cote. Bye bye scars!