Amazing Homemade Pimple Cure - My Daily Skin Care Routine



Hello everybody how are you today. Are you good? :07Well, this blog was a requested one. It's about my daily facial routine. I'm going to tell you that I'm not into high end products because I already tried them and they weren't at all effective. I only spent so much money buying expensive products and paying for facials without ever seeing the results. Until one day I think it was January or February of 2010 my guardian angel appeared, my wedding planner. We were talking about my wedding at that time when she noticed that I had so many pimples on my face. I told her that I've tried so many products and that I spent P550 every month on facials. So she said, "Why don't you try the solution that I'm using?". I was so interested in knowing what it was that I asked her and she replied "I'm just using Eskinol". And I know girls especially Filipina women in the Philippines can relate to this product. It's Eskinol Dermaclear C Facial Cleaner and "I mix it with a Vitamin E capsule and Dalacin C". I was told that I could use any vitamin E but I always use Myra E. I have had amazing results using this solution along with friends and family too. We all had fantastic results but as we all know everyone is different.