Ancient Chinese Secret On How To Get Rid Of Bruises Or Black And Blue Quick



Hi welcome to Stressed Out Stress Free Dot Com my name is Vincent Woon. Last Thursday February 3rd, marks the first day of Chinese New Year The start of the lunar calendar. In this video I'm going to share with you an ancient Chinese secret on how to get rid of bruises or black and blue. How do you get black and blue? I have a friend who have just fell on the ice, as you know New York have been having a lot of snow and it's cold and freezing up and we have ice and snow all over the streets. He was riding a bicycle to work and what happened? He slipped on the ice fell and scratch his face and the lips and he have black and blues all over his eyes the left and right eye. That's one way to get bruises. Number two you probably end up with a fight, you got beaten by somebody or you bump into something. And last but not least from kissing, remember the hickeys that you gave or you got from somebody. Next I'm going to share with you what the Chinese secret is. OK! let's look secret. It's not the water, it's not the fire, The secret is eggโ€ฆNot just egg but it is hard boiled egg.Make sure it's boiled and it's hot. After boiling the egg you can crack it by rolling like such back and forth and make sure you peel the shell and clean that really quick because it's pretty hot and here we go hard boiled egg. This is my son's leg. He has a black and blue right there from playing basketball and what I'm going to do is to use the hard boiled egg that we just made and roll on the black and blue like such. Roll on it and when it becomes cold what you need to do is reboil it in hot water to make the egg warm or make the egg hot and back again to rub on the leg. As you can see now instead of black and blue it's red. Remember my friend that I mentioned earlier, that he fell on the ice and have a black and blue and bruises on his face. I shared with him the same secret that I just shared with you and this is the result. So Peter did you do the egg stuff that I shared with you? Yes I did but I didn't know I was supposed to do it hot, mean warm. Yeah I did it cold today. But let me see it looks much better now like the first time I saw you. That's good don't forget to do it warm though because the heat takes away the black and blue and the heat takes away the black and blue and make it red. Ah! what did you do? You cut it into half? I cut it into half took out the yoke. What did you do with the yoke? The dog ate it. The dog ate it. ha happy dog. And this I got a little handles. Oh nice! and I can do two at the same time. Two with one egg right, that's a new invention I guess haha haha ha alright! This is the final result of that rub with the egg compare to the first day I saw him. What a Big difference huh! Thank you very much for watching. I hope you like the ancient Chinese secret for bruises or black and blues. I you like it share it with your friends on Facebook or Twitter. And i you have any question please leave it down in the comment box below and I see you in the next video. My name is Vincent Woon from http://ressedOutStressFree.com