Anti Fungal Shampoo



Hey guys, today I want to share with all of you an amazing hair product that I've been using on my hair for awhile now. And the product I'm talking about is this anti-fungal shampoo and conditioner. The amazing thing about this product is that it can be used for many, many things, not just fungus, bacteria, but also scalp pimples which is one of the things that I suffer from. So, let me start off by first of all mentioning the benefits of this product, so in other words, who exactly is a good candidate for this? First of all, before I even mention who is a good candidate, I do want to mention that I personally think this product is great for everyone. It doesn't matter if you suffer from scalp fungus, bacteria, scalp pimples. I recommend this product, and the reason why I think that is because when I first started using this product, I was a little bit hesitant. I was like, okay what I am going do. Once I heal my scalp pimples do I throw it away? Do I stop using it? Absolutely not. Although this product is going to help you heal any issues you might have related to fungus and bacteria, I recommend that you continue using it because, one of the things that I notice when I use this product is that it leaves my hair extremely silky and soft. I really do not know which one of them is the one that does that to my hair, but if I had to guess I would say it's the conditioner, because as soon as I apply this conditioner on my hair in the shower, it feels like pure silk. And, as soon as I blow dry my hair even before I'm done drying my hair, I notice how healthy and silky my hair feels. I mean, I do notice other benefits but the silkiness is the main one that I notice, and I love that. But the main benefit, just, you know, to be more specific, the main benefit of this product is that it is a great anti-fungal treatment, because it contains one of the strongest formulas available in the market. So if you suffer from scalp fungus, this product is definitely the one that I would recommend. Another benefit of this product is that it's going to help sooth your scalp while at the same time healing any sort of inflammation that you might have on your scalp. Also if you suffer from scalp bumps or pimples, which is one of the things that I suffered from for a while now, then this is something that's really going to help deal with that. I've been using this product for a few days now and I touch my scalp and I barely have any of the pimples that I used to have. And the ones that I do have left feel dry. I can feel that any day now they are about to completely vanish, and I am very excited about that. Now the next thing that I want to talk about is about one of the ingredients of this anti-fungal shampoo and conditioner and that is emu oil. And what emu oil does, is that it's a natural anti-inflammatory. And if you suffer from bacteria, scalp fungus or scalp pimples, the emu oil is going to act as a natural anti-inflammatory in order to heal and soothe your scalp, and eventually cure any issues that you might have on your scalp. So, one of the reasons why I do notice such extreme silkiness and smoothness on my hair is because of the emu oil and because of many of the other beneficial ingredients in this product. Another benefit of this product is that it helps to reduce itchiness. So, if you suffer from an itchy scalp, and you're constantly scratching your scalp in public or just constantly having all this flakiness all over your hair because of the itchiness and the scratching, this is one of the parts that is going to help heal that issue. Now, emu oil is not the only beneficial ingredient in this product. This anti-fungal shampoo/conditioner is also loaded with proteins, amino acids, and vitamins which are, you know, very, very beneficial for your hair. So, that means that this product is not only going to help you solve any issues that you might have, but at the same time, it will help with your hair growth and healthy hair growth because of the amino acids, the vitamins and the emu oil in it. And, I know that I've been raving about how silky this product makes my hair that I've completely ignored the other benefits of using this shampoo and conditioner on my hair. I don't know if you guys can notice, but one of the second benefits of using this product is how shiny my hair looks. I mean, just from here, looking in the mirror and I see how shiny my hair looks and I think that has to do with the silkiness of my hair. When your hair is smooth and the cuticles are just nice and silky, that is going to help your hair reflect more light, therefore making your hair a lot shinier. Anyways, this is all for this review. I hope all of you have enjoyed learning a little bit about this wonderful product.