Best Way to Remove Blackheads



I have these blackheads, and they are really driving me crazy. You know you can remove blackheads, don't you? Yes, I do know that. There are some great ways to remove blackheads. You can always go in a steam room, or a sauna and sweat them out. Maybe you could lose weight too, an added benefit. Are you calling me fat? Perish the thought dear! I am just making a suggestion. Well, there are more effective ways to get rid of blackheads, than using the old sweat it out trick. You can use a mix of baking soda and water as an exfoliant, and scrub them out. Yes, I have also heard you can use a clay mask to get rid of blackheads. You can also use apple cider vinegar as a scrub, with the baking soda. I know, they sound kind of nasty, but I am willing to do whatever works. Another thing you can do to get rid of blackheads, and maybe the best way, is to use pore strips. You can make these at home, or get them from a store. You put them on the skin, tear off, and the blackheads come right out. Voila! Yes, Voila! And the best part is, you don't have to spend a fortune on blackhead removal. Is there any one best way for blackhead removal? I think you have to experiment with different methods, to find the one that works the best for you. They all work, it is just a question of finding the method you are most comfortable with. I heard that retinoids keep them from forming in the first place. You are a genius, and before you know it, you will have perfect skin. Yes I agree, especially with the genius part. You are truly a smart woman too for recognizing it! What are friends for?