Hide scars with Dermaflage



Hi I'm Sam, I use the product Dermaflage because I do modeling and it covers up the scar on my forehead. on every application for modeling they always ask you to list your scars your piercings and tattoos and I don't have any others but I do have a scar on my forehead And it's an imperfection on my face and it does bother me I use it to cover up the scar that way I don't have to say I have a scar But um it's really easy it's simple I do it before i leave in the morning. I put on my makeup, I put on my Dermalfage It think it takes maybe 5 minutes at the most, it's three steps, it's really easy, I'll show you So the first step is the primer put a little over my scar and the area around it got thirty seconds Normally when I let it dry I take the top and twist off and put the mixing tip on And apply a little tiny bit And then its the texture pad Press around the edges to make sure it blends in and hold it for two minutes. So it's been two minutes. When I pull it off Yeah. See, perfect! Feels like real skin I just try to peel a little but off. It even looks like real skin And then just get the little excess around it And lets say that didn't work I can just rub this off and do it again. Simple as 1,2,3!