How to Cover Acne with Makeup pplying Lip Liner to Cover Acne with Makeup



Ok, we're almost done with the face, but we're moving down to our lips. We're going to start off with a lip liner and I notice that my lip liner is not producing a lot of color right now. So, if it doesn't produce a lot of color, it's dried out a little bit. So, what I'm doing is I'm just sharpening it and there we go, there's my color. Once again I'm going to grab my puff because I'm doing Amy's makeup and I don't want to lift anything off of her face, so I'm going to rest my hand on the puff and I'm going to ask her, the easiest way for me to do a lip liner is to have someone give me a semi-smile, kind of opens up the lips a little bit- and perfect- and allows me to get right into the lips. I usually stay right on the actual lips. Some women do want the illusion of bigger lips and you can go down underneath the actual lip to create a fuller lip. I only do that if people ask or want that. So, this is staying with the tradition of lip liner. There we go, that's lip liner.