Learn How To Make Your Fat Tummy Into Six Packs In Your Picture.Photoshop In Hindi.Rk Photo Magic



For Subtitles, Click Captions > Captions On>Translate Captions > Your Language. Welcome to R K PHOTO MAGIC TRIX. People are getting obese now a days. You also look as if you love to eat a lot. Do you have any trick for looking leaner & fit in your picture ? This is what happens. I am the one who is teaching and this is the way my student is pulling my leg. But she is right. Obesity problem is common now days. It is better to laugh at yourself so that you know what your problems are. I am going to take my own photograph. If you see my family photographs, You will notice that I hide myself & my potbelly behind my daughter or wife. or I keep something in front of me. I am showing 2-3 photographs of mine in which you can see how to hide a pot belly. I'll teach you how to keep give your tummy a leaner look in your own photograph. That is much better than exercising . Now what we do is That is my picture with my real tummy, which is oozing out. Laugh! But it is my problem. So I’ll find the solution myself. We’ll extract this photograph. What is our first step? Selection! We save image before selection. We take copy using ctrl+J. Mehak has just told us shortcut. We have to make its duplicate using ctrl+J. Now we take pen tool. After taking pen tool, we are selecting the image. We are selecting it very finely. It takes time but we have to keep patience. Once we have selected it, we press Ctrl+Enter. How to give extracted image smoothness? shift+F6. Please remember. Feather option will open by pressing shift+F6. Then My favourite 3 pixels . We give 3 pixels in feather option to make image smooth. Now we have duplicated it onto the new layer by extracting it. Now I am going to Filter>Liquify. Then I am going to use the push left tool. Please read my lips. It is the push left tool. As its name sUGGEST, it will push left. As it pushES left, my tummy startS to going in. A good Leaner shape is forming. Now it seems that I have six pack abs. So I used this simple trick. to get my pot belly / tummy in You can also make your photograph beautiful by using this trick. For more free online tutorials, please visit www.rkphotomagictrix.com. please share, like and subscribe. On You Tube, Click Captions > Captions On>Translate Captions > Your Language Watch In HD For Best Results