Nerium Skin Care User Revie ramatic NeriumAD Results



Tennis players who wear visors have a lot of sun damage right here but they get what’s called a tennis players beard because the visor protects the forehead. I teach tennis in California so I am out in the sun a lot. 30 days later. I have tried so many different products. I’ve spent lots of money on facials and visiting dermatologists who always seem to want to do laser surgery and I don’t believe in that, so I really enjoy this Nerium product. I am definitely sort of a fact based person, so I like numbers and when I reviewed my dramatic Nerium results this morning numerically, I was really shocked, and very happy. Well I have noticed the difference with Nerium but to hear people say to me, “gee Heidi, your skin, it looks younger”. I t makes me really happy to know that I can put something like NeriumAD on my face that’s a topical lotion and in 30 days have marked results. And it makes me want to keep using NeriumAD.