Arbonne Products | Buy Arbonne Online | Arbonne Cosmetics | Arbonne Makeup



Intro Hi, Andrew Bennett here for Slacker Bizness -- my brand new YouTube channel where we are helping to introduce great businesses and teaching people how to work smarter than they do hard and earn a good income on their own terms. Today I'm joined by Amy Rempel who's working with a hot company in the health and fitness industry which is... Welcome, Amy Question # Give us a little background for how you got into business with your company and tell me a bit about Arbonne? Arbonne is a 33 year old company, to me that means stability. This company has survived all the ups and downs of the U.S. economy. It's of proprietary formulation, so you can only buy Arbonne from Arbonne. It's also of Swiss heritage, meaning everything we have is formulated in Switzerland because they have the highest skin care standards in the world. I was introduced to Arbonne in April 2012 when my sister-in-law started her own company with them and so I hosted a product demo for her and that's when I got hooked on the products! After about 8 months of using them and a combination of constantly recommending them and noticing the positive changes in my sister-in-laws life I decided that I needed and wanted to start my own Arbonne business, so I jumped in and haven't looked back since! Question # Let's address the elephant in the room. Arbonne is a network marketing companies. Out of all the companies out there, why did you choose Arbonne? I had no idea what network marketing was, I knew of Pampered Chef of course, but had no idea how the business model worked. It just seemed like an online store model but you get to try product beforehand. Questions # What makes Arbonne stand out from others in the industry? I think the fact that Arbonne is so environmentally friendly puts them out front. They have been recycling since the early 1980's which also shows how much of a visionary the founder was. We're also the only network marketing company that is carbon neutral. Question #4 What are some of Arbonne's most popular products and what do you love about them? My favorite product is their RE9 line, it helped my skin go back to the way it was after I had my son. It's developed to push out your natural collagen and is the #1 anti-aging line on the market right now! I also love our Awaken scrub for extra moisture in the winter and our make up, it has exception pigment. Question #5 For someone who has never heard of Arbonne, tell us what they can expect. From a product standpoint they can expect pure, safe and beneficial products. Because we use green science our products actually work! From a business standpoint you can expect to own your own business without the large overhead, get great customer service and incredible leadership and trainings! You are in business for yourself but never by yourself! Question # There are two sides to your business -- products and finding leaders to build teams. How can someone get in touch with you if they want to get started with Arbonne? For more information they can go to my Arbonne website and can contact me through that a ww.rempelamy.myarbonne.ca Conclusion Thanks for a great interview Amy! Partner with Amy by... or click on the link below this video or email Amy at rempel.amy@gmail.com For Slacker Bizness this is Andrew Bennett saying remember to work smarter than you do hard!