Cheap Ways to Get Rid of Acne



What are some cheap ways to get rid of acne? Soap, water, scrub, repeat. And wash your hair at least every other night. I regularly wash my face, and that hasn’t been good enough. You need to wash it at least daily with soap and water. Don’t use moisturizing or herbal soaps, because that can make things worse. I use exfoliants to help my skin. And I wear make up to hide the acne. The makeup could actually be filling the pores, making things worse. Exfoliant has chemicals that could make it worse. You think I should go au natural. Only for your face, dear. Keep the rest of your body properly covered. I’d hate to show my world these horrible pores. There’s another issue. The pimples. That’s what I want to hide. Wash your face to make the pores soft, then pop as many as you can with tweezers or a blackhead popper. Then wash your face again to remove the debris. That’s disgusting. It clears the infection. Then treat with alcohol wipes to kill the infection before just chilling. Chilling? Like an ice pack? No, just exposure to air and nothing else to let the pores heal before you go to bed. Why would I want to go to bed? To get beauty sleep? So that you don’t go to work with a lot of newly popped zits. And eight to ten hours of sleep for your skin to heal before you go to school or work. What’s another cheap option for clearing out acne? Drop the greasy foods like fried chicken, wings and pizza from your diet. Wings are fried chicken. And I crave those at that time of the month. Worst case scenario, talk to your doctor about switching birth control methods to manage the hormones.