Coolaser Treatment



Female 02I wanted to do the Coolaser procedure because I felt I wanted a little freshening of my face. I thought that it would help with โ€“ I had a lot of sun as a child, and I wanted to get rid of the resulting aging process that was โ€“ I was starting to see on my skin. So I felt the Coolaser was gonna help me do that. It has really freshened up my skin, made me look younger, and made my skin โ€“ the texture of my skin โ€“ so soft and young compared to what it was before, that I'm extremely happy. Female 48And it felt a little bit like โ€“ I guess it would be like little rubber bands slapping against my skin really quickly. It was over before I even knew it. When it was over, I thought, "Oh, that was it?" I thought I was gonna be, you know, raw and bleeding. From other laser surgeries that I've read about, it wasn't anything like that. I went home. It felt a little bit like a sunburn for a few days, and applied some ointment to my face, applied some cool towels to my face, and then pretty much in about four or five days it was over, and my skin was pink, and I started seeing this newer, healthier skin come to the surface. Female 28I had a lot of big pores on my face, and it was attracting acne. So the Coolaser helped shrink the pores and got rid of my acne scars too, as well. And I have nothing. [Laughter] Female 43It peels the years back. You know, it peels the stress back. It just takes away those kinds of things that age you. Female 53I was getting like little dots and stuff, little like moles and freckles and stuff like that. And it โ€“ the doctor is great. It was a little painful for me, but the โ€“ ultimately the results, fabulous. People stop me on the street and go, "Your skin is so beautiful." And I'm like, "Thank you. Yeah, it's natural." [Laughter] [End of Audio]