GI complications from use of Accutane - New York Defective Drug Attorney Gary Falkowitz



Your doctor prescribed you Accutane to fight acne. After using Accutane, you began to suffer from gastrointestinal problems. Are they connected? My name is Gary Falkowitz and I'm an attorney here at Parker Waichman in the mass torts litigation department. Reportedly, the use of Accutane is connected to certain inflammatory bowel diseases, including Crohn's Disease, and Ulcerative Colitis. Symptoms associated with these diseases include abdominal pain, diarrhea, and blood in your stool. You're probably watching this video because you too have used Accutane and have suffered some of these gastrointestinal problems. I answer questions about the use of Accutane every single day, and I can answer your questions as well. Here's what I want you do. I want you to pick up the phone and give me a call at the number below. My name is Gary Falkowitz and thank you for watching this video.