How to Cover Acne with Makeup pplying Lip Stick to Cover Acne with Makeup



A final step in this process is going to be applying lipstick. I'm going to choose, all of my lipsticks are chopped up into this case because I'm a makeup artist, so you don't have to do this so you can actually use just the actual lipstick to apply. But in this case I'm going to choose a color and use a lip brush-which looks just like that. So, what I did is I scraped a little bit of that product and I placed that on the back of my hand, I'm going to take this product, put it onto my lip brush, placing my puff one more time with my hand, asking her to do a semi-smile one more time. And by her doing a semi-smile and me using the brush it just allows me, it goes on so much nicer. Again, you can use your tube of lipstick, lip-gloss, but like I said, in my case, I have multiple clients, so I can't cross contaminate and reapply, so I have to use my brush (blot together). And there's lipstick application.