How to get rid of acne? (english subtitle)



Acne We were all happy before having this rubbish Like Messi with a ball Sure when you started having pimples, you started touching. Mistake number one. But you wanted to fly that crap off your face. I understand you, because I made the same mistake at the time. Then you tried creams and/or lotions that didn't make effect. Maybe you took antibiotics and healed while you were taking, but then you turned around the acne like an erupting volcano. Or you may have taken the "miracle pills" and endured many of its side effects hoping to heal. But the truth is that when you stop taking them, it all comes back. You used soaps of all types, size, color and brand, where some products made worse your face, but maybe you didn't think it. Or you placed masks (products) of all sort, but nothing didn't work In short, all the products you used, and none worked you. You thought that some would work and you'd be cured but then you looked your face, it was the same or worse The question i 09HOW THE HELL DOES NOTHING WORK?! Ever think of that? Do not you began to analyze why? Many products make you a rebound effect, I mean, you get more pimples, and in despair, you use more products. Blame all, is this. No, no Justin Bieber. The culprit is business, money, trade, behind acne. Now think, like any business, You are the customer, or in short, you are the source of income, money. If you get the cure, the business would be lost, so you should not cure. In short, many of the products you bought didn't work you because that was the idea. Companies know your despair to find the cure and they play with it because know that you'll return. So one day I got tired and put end to dermatologists and I took all products I had, and I threw it in the rubbish, a pity because were expensive. Damn products, none worked But something I had to done, so I changed my way to get better. Empecรฉ a investigar mucho sobre la piel, the body, vitamins and what really knows about acne, of course. I began to try many things and to write down everything while watching the changes. And the time came when I saw I was getting better. I followed my conclusions and before long I got to remove acne, and I sai did. And in fact, this two years ago. This doesn't mean that some months I don't have one little pimple But it's one in a month at most. Now, many say that the food does not matter. I say they are wrong, the food plays too, but it depends on each body. Some of the products that tend to worsen acne ar 01mayonnaise cheese food very high in fat, as fried foods, fried egg, chips, etc.. By contrast, there are things that improve skin as water, two liters per day fruits, all, especially apple vegetables Another factor that worsens acne is stress, and concern for the same acne, that's why come before appointments (meeting, date), parties, etc. You mustn't think that people look at your pimples, only you think they are doing. Hygiene is very important, but not abuse of products. Wash with water, all you want, but don't use things that will damage your skin. Don't touch the pimples, become infected, and you'll get two more for each that you touch, and the pimple infected, will be worse. This is a summary of what you can find on the website that I wrote in the description. Read, learn and persevere; and you'll get to be better. Good luck to all.