Nature's Beauty Oil - Essential Oils for You - Tutorial



Every time I get a comment or an email or Facebook post from any of you that says you've thrown out all the junk in your house, you're only using organic oils, paraben- free products on your skin, it makes me so happy. A lot of you see from the dry body brushing, the daily oil massage and the natural oils, the natural masks how much better you feel. How much clearer and happier. Well now going to take it one step further and we're going to use essential oils. Now there's something I want you to understand about essential oils. These are not just perfumes. It's not like you're looking at an ad in a magazine or on the TV and someone's gonna sell you some $100 dollar perfume that is still full of junk. Just because it's a famous designer, just because it comes from Saks Fifth Avenue or from Harrods doesn't mean it's not junk. It's still junk! What an essential oil is - we're taking the best of nature, we're taking all the beauty of a flower, or a tree or a root or a sap. These are plants and flowers that have been valued and highly prized for millennia. Not only to beautify, not only for their fragrances, but for their healing properties. And also for the state mind. So all these incenses and fragrances that have been used for meditation in temples and churches and rituals - its for the mind. When we use essential oils we're actually beautifying, We're nourishing through the senses. We're also affecting our mind, our emotional outlook, our psychological outlook. Were healing at every level. Pure essential oils that are responsibly sourced are expensive. The reason they're expensive is because they're precious. They have an extraordinary value. Some essential oils - it could take one ton af flowers to create one liter of essence. And all that essence is touching your essence. And healing and beautifying and giving you confidence and esteem. And helping you live your essential life through essential oils. My favorite body oil. We're going to use clary sage. Clary Sage is an essential oil that is important for women at every stage of their life. It reduces PMS cramps. It supports childbirth and pregnancy. And it's wonderful for menopause. My god I said menopuase so loud! A lot of you ask me about menopause. Menopause. It's great for mature skin. Clary means clarity. Its gonna give us mental clarity. Its anti-depressant. It's a euphoric. Sedative. If we use it at bed time, it's gonna relax us. And its good for oily skin. We're also going to use geranium I love geranium. Geranium smells a lot like rose. That very bright note of rose is in geranium. Geranium stimulates lymph. It moves lymph. it's great for cellulite. It's great for edema - swollen ankles. Its wonderful for eczema, psoriasis. It will balance whatever skin type you have. If your skin is dry - it will support that and bring a good amount of oil. If your skin is oily, it will balance that and make it more dry. Geranium removes heat, puffiness, inflammation, hot-headedness. It counterbalances that anxiety that workaholics have that says "do more do more haven't done enough!" Geranium will lead us to our dream self, our imaginative self, our inspired self. Here's our recipe. I have this incredible 200 Millelitre bottle. its super dark glass which is going to maintain the oils. We're going to use a base almond oil. We'll add a precise amount of clary sage and geranium. These are responsibly sourced and organic essential oils. I share the information on all these products in the description below. Let's go. I'm using two hundred milliliters and I'm pouring slightly shy of that so my bottle doesn't overfill. And then I'm using 141 one drops of Clary sage. And you can read this below. And then I'm using 123 drops of Geranium. And I will seal it up and and give it a nice shake. Here we have our supportive, healing, relaxing nourishing body oil. I'm gonna put some in my hands and warm it and smell it. It smells so good. Then I'm going to rub it on my skin but really press it in so it really presses to the nervous system. As you know I'm not afraid oil. You can watch my other videos on oil. On abhyanga - daily oil massage. And I am using this for abhyanga. And and you can watch that video by clicking right here. I have other videos on natural face and beauty care - you can watch that playlist by clciking here. Yes I use this everywhere. It's fantastic. All my depression is gone. I feel so relaxed. Thank you so much for watching. thank you for your questions. A lot of you were asking about essential oils so here's the information. Please subscribe. Come visit me on Facebook as Kiki Says. Come to my blog at www. Kiki Flynn . com Sign up for my newsletter there. The information on how to use these oils and where I got the oils and how many drops - everything is down below. Once you start using this I wanna hear about it. I want to hear feel. Thank you. Click to subscribe or watch these other videos Mobile links below.