Poradnik U?miechu 1 - Jak skutecznie jab?ko



Smile Guide Welcome to our guide! In today's show you're going to learn how to effectively apple WRONG! Apple consists of upperapple, mushroomland and paper "And beware this land of mushrooms, though the sunny meadow's tempting - one who enters shall experience nothing but the weep and parting." - early 20th century poem ... but we will not worry about that! Kids at school simply told her that she will be taken... At night at midnight, that's what they told her... and to take a warm sweater along. They say that it's easy to find Mushroomland... but it's the return that may prove a bit more difficult... MUSHROOMLAND 8 o'clock, Agatha comes to me running, all snotty, in sock 32"Mom, mom, come quickly" I ask he What happened?" and she say 38"There's a man from Mushroomland" MUSHROOMLAND CHECK IF SHE'S BREATHING. HER EYES ARE SO SOFT. HERE ARE TODAY'S LUCKY NUMBERS GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, YOU DUMB BITCH the real agatha is long Hush! I can't concentrate! I felt so exhausted, nothing would bring me joy anymore. You have to find a mushroomlight inside of you! LIGHT I can't! Look at me, Agatha! You are full of mushrooms! I was not aware... but what about apples? What apples? SHOCK MUSHROOMLAND