Power Saves the Music - Air Drums



Slowly...slowly. Wow! ...wow! (children excited yelps) Whoah!!! Oh my god! ...That's awesome! Check this out! Clap...one, two, three, four... (bass drum booms, clapping) Boom, boom....boom, boom Okay! It works! We know that music is a universal language and certainly at this age with children they just have an affinity to music, and recognize the importance of being able to bring these kinds of opportunities to students. Whoah!! ...Oh my gosh! Okay! (upbeat song starts) (saxophone plays) (drum beats) (flute plays) That's amazing!! (clapping) It's like amazing. Oh my gosh that is so shiny!! (upbeat song plays) I would like to play the flute, because it sounds very interesting, and the pieces look very cool. And I want to play the trombone. Maybe the trombone or the clarinet. ...the saxophone. My grandfather played the saxophone so, I think I'd want to do that. I like the flute because it has a nice sound. Because I never actually had a flute. And I would like to play the clarinet. Clarinet because it looks cool, and it has a smooth sound. Clarinet because my mom when she was in high school, she played it and she inspired me. Play the flute- -the trombone -the clarinet -the clarinet! -the small drum (Rock music plays) (Humming song plays) Flute power! Whoo!!! (Drum hits! -upbeat song starts) My favorite music would be blues. Because my uncle and my mom always play the blues. Jazz music because it's really soft, and it relaxes me. It has a smooth sound, and like it makes you feel really calm. I like rock, hip-hop, and pop. Kinda like hip-hop my favorite. Because I guess it just makes me feel like I could get in like a groove. It's because I love the singers. I like...rock! I can't stop listening to it!