Proactiv Controls Acne At Any Age - Real Stories



>>TANZ I'm Tanza Rawls. I'm 37 years old. I'm a physical therapist. It was probably one month before my 37th birthday and I started to get what I thought was a rash forming on each side of my cheeks. It was just really frustrating just because I work in the healthcare industry. So I felt like people thought I was a little deceitful in what I was telling them because you know, how can she tell me about health and her skin looks like she is not doing something right. Within one week of using Proactiv products my skin was totally clear. My skin just felt smoother. The tone was better. I mean, it was just great. I really it was. I feel more confident as a therapist. I feel more confident as a person. So I'm excited. It feels empowering to have conquered my acne at 37 years old and I feel like now I do have control and it is all because of Proactiv.