How to Get Rid of Acne | Acne Treatment | Free Advice | Medical Solutions



Hi tracy how are you today? Not too bad Rita but I have problems as usual Oh what is up? Mark has asked me out on a date Oh so what is the problem I have a spot coming through and i really do not know what to do You know my mom has been looking on a website called Med Solution recently and she reckons they have a lot of good advice about a load of medical and health problems Why not look them up at www.medsolution.co.uk They are also on Facebook at facebook.com/medicalsolution What was that address again www.medsolution.co.uk Okay thanks you're a lifesaver I will go to facebook.com/medicalsolution on my iphone and see if they have any advice Apparently they give some really good preventative and treatment advice and it is all free of charge Thanks Rita By the way are you going to the party next Friday? I guess so now that I have found a Medical Solutions to my problem Thanks